Friday 1 February 2013

Progress

So, somehow the Fates have smiled upon me and I've a friend who needs to build websites to pad her portfolioand has offered to do Redcloak for me.  For free.  No, I'm not posting her name and contact info. She's mine and you can't have her!! Muahahahaha!   Ahem, anyway.  The "to do" list for the birth of the site is significant, and being that it's being done for free, I'm in no great rush.  Much of it is already done, or at least in the deep thought and consideration stage.  Domain name chosen; it's available.  Logo is in late stages of design, just need a little redesign and altteration.  I need to come up with some stock categories and decide on basic layout and design.  The payment method thing is kinda freaking me out some too.  The are so many online options, and I really don't know that much about how they work.  More research needed.  Good thing that I'm not planning to go live with the store site until fall...  That's it  for now I suppose.  Projects to plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment